But what is your position? What do you actually do?
Are you coping with raising children while your husband constantly travels? Perhaps you chose to leave your high paying job so you could “just” stay home? Maybe you work from home? Are you trusting God to make ends meet because it is so important to stay home, even though you don’t think you can afford it? Mama, maybe you have babies in your belly and you have no idea what to expect on this journey of motherhood.
Mamas come in so many different shapes, sizes and colors and so does Motherhood.
From October 15th to December 18th eight bloggers will share with you their stories, encouragement, inspiration and (hopefully) a couple of laughs. Motherhood definitely involves more than meets the eye…
Posts in the Series:
- Transitioning from a stay-at-home wife to a stay-at-home mom
- Being a SAHM when you can barely afford it
- A stay-at-home mommy without friends
- Working outside the home before becoming a SAHM
- Unexpected departure from career to stay at home motherhood
- Deciding to leave an awesome career to become a stay-at-home mom
- Returning to work after being a stay-at-home mom
- In the trenches with a mom working from home
- Staying home after all the kids are in school
- Being a SAHM when your husband is gone a lot (Part 1) (Part 2)
- What to do when hubby isn’t on board with being a SAHM
Make sure to subscribe to these blogs so you don’t miss a post.
Thanks for Visiting Cube2Farm! Please take a moment to “” us on FaceBook or “follow” us via .
You may also be interested in this post on “Things to Consider Before Becoming a Stay-at-Home Mom“ or this post about “Creating To-Go Bags for Emergency Preparedness.” Also remember to check out the book, “From Cube to Farm: Surviving and Thriving as a Stay-at-Home Mom.”