Thanks for visiting Cube2Farm!
A community where we discuss parenthood, faith, food allergies, preparedness and lessons learned in the garden. Please join us in the adventure!
This site was founded and is maintained by Heather Bryant, but also includes content by several contributing authors. Learn more about us on the About page.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- The graphics on this site are either the author’s or from online stock photos. Most are purchased from MyGrafico.com or public domain.
- Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
- Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cube2Farm with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
In other words: please link back to US – don’t steal. Thanks!
- All the opinions on this website are just that – opinions.
- All stories are real and should not be duplicated, copied, etc. unless authorized to do so.
- Any products mentioned are not paid for endorsement. However, some of the links do include an affiliate code and I receive a small commission for referring customers. Please know that I only recommend books and products that I believe in and all opinions are my own. For the complete Advertising Disclosure, click HERE.
- For more information about link-up parties check out details HERE.
I came across your blog and I love it! As a breastfeeding, new to being a stay at home of 3, living on 3 acres and can’t wait to have farm animals… you’re blog has touched me. I’m sad to read you’re moving but I look forward to see what God paths holds for you and your family as I’m just beginning mine. <3
Thanks, Genie! I am glad that you are enjoying the blog! It is definitely a labor of love. I believe God has good plans for us – plans for us to thrive as a family – and I take comfort in Him (Jeremiah 29:11). I pray for the best for your family too!
I hope to share some of my farm lessons learned over the next few months; hope some of my stories help! Would love to hear about your adventures along the way, too. Best of luck!